Here are the current opportunities available for group members to get involved with. This list will be updated as opportunities become available.
Some opportunities are confidential due to the nature of the research and so will only be available to Your Rheum members via our closed Facebook Group. To access these opportunities you must apply to be a group member.
Contact: Your.Rheum@manchester.ac.uk to get involved in any of these opportunities.
NEW online research activity
Heather is a Senior Research Nurse at Leeds Children’s hospital and she is working on a new project. She really wants to know a little about your rheumatology experience as a patient in clinic, or on a hospital ward or at home and also if you use electronic devices or apps in your everyday life, and if you think these types of things could be used in your care.
Who can get involved
- Anyone – all ages and any condition
- You don’t need to be an expert in electronic devices or apps
- You don’t need to be using a device or app at the moment
- You don’t even have to like devices or apps
How to get involved
To provide your thoughts, ideas and opinions all you have to do is email Laura ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and tell me how you’d like to get involved – pick one of the below options.
- Complete a short questionnaire.
- Take part in a FB chat with me and other Your Rheum members taking part.
- Take part in a video chat with me, Heather and other Your Rheum members taking part.
National Institute for Heath Research (NIHR) research opportunities
NIHR have put together a leaflet of current research opportunities across the UK for children and young people with JIA.
Please click here for details.