Are you interested in joining the Your Rheum Advisory Group?
You must be:
- Aged between 11-24 years old
- Living in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland)
- Diagnosed with a rheumatology condition
- Under the care of a rheumatologist
There are two main ways you can be involved:
- By attending face-to-face meetings
- By being a virtual member and completing online activities. 1-2 online opportunities will be available each month.
For more information have a look at the Group FAQs and explore the website further.