What does Your Rhuem do?
members of Your Rhuem will get involved in a variety of activities looking at different rheumatology research projects from across the UK. The research projects will be provided by Researchers working in adolescent or young adult rheumatology research who want the help of the Group.
Examples of the types of activities that members may be asked to get involved with are:
- Working with researchers to design projects
- Working out whether a research project is worth doing and whether it is possible to do
- Giving advice and feedback on:
- Patient information and consent forms and other research materials
- Summaries of research developed for the public
- Writing newsletters or website material
- Giving advice on whether information is understandable
- Actually doing some of the research
- Telling other young people and the public about the findings of the research