You must be:
- Aged between 11-24 years old
- Living in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland)
- Diagnosed with a rheumatology condition
- Under the care of a rheumatologist
There are two main ways you can be involved:
- By attending face-to-face meetings
- By attending virtual meeting or completing online activities.
How to apply
Becoming a Your Rheum group member is really straightforward and completely free. Read the members leaflet and complete a short application form and consent form. If you have any questions speak to Laura, who is always happy to help and chat.
All applications and questions can be sent to Laura using this email email@example.com